WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO
Come help us create the future of commerce.
Spaceshop is an e-commerce agency based in the Greater Toledo, Ohio area that specializes in Shopify, Magento and Amazon. Come be a part of creating the future of commerce for our global clients. Free parking, free snacks, rewarding opportunities.
We are currently seeking a graphic designer to help lead graphic design production projects.This is a full-time position with regular hours set at 40 hours per week. This will be a mix of in-office hours and remote work, considered flexible.
- Ensure client content and creative needs are met and that team properly executes on expected deliverables.
- Will include a mix of the following project types, tasks and deliverables:
- Develop and frame creative concepts in line with creative briefs
- Lead production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where needed
- Document stylistic rules appropriate for the brand and the audience
- Must be able to easily understand the specs and limitations of the marketplaces and platforms we work with
- Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
- Ensure quality meets standards and prepare deliverables for handoff to developers, client, marketplace coordinators
- Collaborate with UX, copywriters, project managers, and dev team to translate wireframes into tangible and compelling experiences
- Extend visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes
- Help with photoshoots, both product and lifestyle
- Learn 360 photostudio
- 1-3 years of digital design experience (web, app, emerging experience etc.)
- Must be proficient in Sketch and Photoshop
- Must be able to present work effectively to internal and external teams
- This is not a fit for print only designers, as we are exclusively a digital shop.
- Must be local to Toledo area.