WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO
Come help us create the future of commerce.
Spaceshop is an e-commerce agency based in the Greater Toledo, Ohio area that specializes in Shopify, Magento and Amazon. Come be a part of creating the future of commerce for our global clients. Free parking, free snacks, rewarding opportunities.
Ensure client’s advertising goals are documented and understood by the entire team and properly implemented into the campaign systems. Properly execute on expected deliverables related to advertising campaign plans, management and ongoing optimizations that are assigned for the AC to manage. Will include a mix of the following project types, tasks and deliverables:
- Work with Clients, Account Managers, Project Coordinator and Ecommerce Manager and occasionally vendors to implement and oversee advertising campaigns on Amazon, Google and Social Media. Acquire necessary Amazon Advertising Certifications, as needed.
- Establish the campaign strategy, and activate on the proper channels.
- Be present at client meetings to report on advertising campaign success metrics.
- Provide regular monthly and sometimes weekly reports for clients to review.
- Assist Ecommerce Manager with promotions and incentive programs, as needed.
- Work to ensure accurate trafficking of campaigns and perform quality assurance/quality control checks on client campaigns to ensure that all placements and creative have been set up correctly.
- Monitor campaigns throughout life-cycle, communicating with account managers, clients and vendors on issues as needed.
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance.
- Work closely with design and tech teams on the creation and implementation of custom advertising solutions.
- Work with tech team to QA or troubleshoot 3rd party tags, and other advertiser-provided creatives.
- Address day-to-day issues and questions from clients and internal personnel.
- Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining reports and work-flow procedures for client accounts.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners is part of this position.
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Working with various ad networks, exchanges including Amazon Advertising, Google Shopping and Facebook/Instagram.
- Content creation including advertising copy, product descriptions, creation of advertising calendar and/or reporting and ensuring account teams are fully aware of advertising goals and metrics.
- Communicate with vendors, clients and other team members, as needed, in order to move projects forward, without assistance.
- Provide research and insight, as needed and as assigned.
- Help to craft Amazon Advertising messaging, as needed and assigned
- Be present and take notes on client conference calls or meetings as needed
- Be present and take notes on vendor conference calls or meetings as needed
- Translate notes to tasks in the PM system, as needed, and help shepherd deliverables with stakeholders.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in Amazon Advertising, Google Shopping, Facebook/Instagram and more.
- Document processes, as assigned
- Improve processes as necessary
- Provide ongoing insight and process improvement guidance
- Proofreading materials as needed
- Keep log of hours and associate hours with projects, in the PM system